- Up to Parents, an organization devoted to supporting separated or divorced parents
- Colorado Judicial Branch, Family Case Categories, court website containing divorce or custody forms and various legal or quasi legal resources.
- Parent Engagement Network, a nonprofit organization devoted to helping parents raise happy and healthy youth with low-cost or free parenting programs.
- Our Family Wizard, an organization that provides communication software to co-parents as well as co-parenting resources.
- The Split Outreach Project offers short films exploring children’s and teens’ perspectives on divorce.
- The Boulder Interdisciplinary Committee works for the best interests of children whose parents live apart.